Every ask yourself "what would be a good thing to invent?" One of the best ways to collect ideas for developing an innovation or invention is to take a survey. Make sure to survey a variety of people of all different ages and occupations. The more people you talk to, the more ideas you will get. The following list of questions may help you.
- What does not work as well as you would like it to work?
- What job(s) would you like to see solved?
- What problem(s) would you like to see solved?
- If you could invent something to make your life easier, what would you invent?
- What is the most annoying problem you find at home? at school? at work? at the airport? on the road? at the supermarket? at the bank? at the shopping center?