- Private Line's Telephone History
A very well detailed and accurate website on the history of the telephone.
- The History of the Telephone
An entire book written in 1910 on the history of the telephone up to that time.
- Understanding the Telephone
Everyone knows what a telephone is, but how does it work?
- Invention of the Alexander Graham Bell Telephone
Alexander Graham Bell's path to the invention of the Bell telephone.
- Telephone Instruments
A look at how the instrument itself developed and changed.
- The History of Pagers
In 1949, the very first telephone pager was patented by Al Gross
- The History of Answering Machines
In 1898, Danish telephone engineer and inventor, Valdemar Poulsen, patented the telegraphone, an early prototype answering machine.