Amando Kapauan - Filipino Chemist:
Later in his career, Amando Kapauan began inventing new chemical instrumentation. Kapauan redesigned instruments to work with desktop computers that were just starting to become popular, with the help of his best students who would write the software.
Amando Kapauan - Degrees:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry from the University of the Philippines,1952
- Doctorate degree from the University of Southern California, 1959
Amando Kapauan - Awards & Other Achievements:
- Published in the Journal of Chemical Education, May 1973
- Published in Analytical Chemistry, several occasions
- A founder of the Philippine Institute of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Co-wrote "General Chemistry"
- Author of "Creative Chemistry"