1. Future Technology - Free EnergyI want my energy bill to come only once, not every month. So be it solar or electro-magnetic, please make it personal and portable with batteries that keep going and going.
Check out - D.O.E. Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
2. Future Technology - TransporterWhat kind of technology is required to scramble a person's atoms and send them for regrouping in foreign lands all in the blink of an eye? Imagine, I could work in Tokyo and sleep in Paris. Beam me up.
3. Future Technology - Replicator Technology (Stuff for Free)Every time I saw Captain Picard (Star Trek Next Generation) ordering his Earl Grey Tea or Councilor Troy getting a triple alien fudge dessert from one of those replicators on the Enterprise, it made me jealous. I imagine you could send the dirty dishes back to the void where they came from. BTW, a replicator is a device that uses transporter technology to dematerialize quantities of matter and then rematerialize that matter in another form.
4. Future Technology - Universal CommunicatorForget long distant bills and roaming charges (especially with me working in Tokyo and sleeping in Paris). I want a very small device that lets me talk and see anyone, anywhere and anytime. All for the price of the device and please throw in the ability for universal translation for a modest surcharge.
5. Future Technology - The CureFor you name it.
Check out - Curing Brain Diseases by Growing New Cells?
6. Future Technology - Fountain of YouthAs a woman I consider this as a no-brainer desire for future technology. The "Fountain of Youth" was a legendary spring that renders anyone who drinks of its waters permanently young. What is the real future technology that will extend our lives and keep us looking youthful without surgery?
7. Future Technology - Protective Force FieldTo shield me from the sticks and stones.
Check out - A Force Field for Astronauts?
8. Future Technology - Flying CarsI want a smooth ride all the way and I hope it's a convertible.
9. Future Technology - The Battery Operated Butler Did ItWhat can I say - housework sucks.
Check out - Robotics and Robots