For TEAS applications, if the mark is a standard mark, a separate drawing depicting the mark is not required. You will be instructed to type in the mark.
If the mark is stylized, (i.e., includes a design or stylized lettering), the applicant must attach/upload a digitized image of the mark in .jpg format for TEAS electronic submission.
Requirements for Standard MarksAn applicant may submit a standard character drawing if:
- All letters and words in the mark are depicted in Latin characters
- All numerals in the mark are depicted in Roman or Arabic numerals
- The mark includes only common punctuation marks and diacritical marks
- The mark does not include a design element
- You will also be submitting the following statement which you should agree to, "The mark is presented in standard character format without claim to any particular font style, size or color."