- 1900 to 1909 1910 to 1919 1920 to 1929
- 1930 to 1939 1940 to 1949 1950 to 1959
- 1960 to 1969 1970 to 1979 1980 to 1989
- 1990 to 1999 2000 onwards
- Dr William Reich invents the orgone accumulator.
- Peter Goldmark invents modern color television system.
- Karl Pabst invents the jeep.
- Konrad Zuse's Z3, the first computer controlled by software.
- Aerosol spray cans invented by American inventors, Lyle David Goodloe and W.N. Sullivan.
- Enrico Fermi invents the neutronic reactor.
- John Atanasoff and Clifford Berry built the first electronic digital computer.
- Mueller designs a turboprop engine.
- Synthetic rubber invented.
- Richard James invents the slinky.
- James Wright invent silly putty.
- Swiss chemist, Albert Hofmann discovered the hallucinogenic properties of LSD.
- Emile Gagnan and Jacques Cousteau invent the aqualung.
- The kidney dialysis machine invented by Willem Kolff.
- Synthetic cortisone invented by Percy Lavon Julian.
- The microwave oven invented by Percy Spencer.
- British/Hungarian scientist, Dennis Gabor, developed the theory of holography.
- Mobile phones first invented. Although cell phones were not sold commercially until 1983.
- Bardeen, Brattain, and Shockley invent the transistor.
- Earl Silas Tupper patented the Tupperware seal.
- The Frisbee ® invented by Walter Frederick Morrison and Warren Franscioni.
- Velcro ® invented by George de Mestral.
- Robert Hope-Jones invented the Wurlitzer jukebox.
- Cake mix invented.