The reason your reading this...
- Think about it, we need Internet, I think the use of Internet connection is better than any invention because we wouldn't be able to access this page for example. The reason the Internet or wireless communication was created was more for war purposes but it has became a great accessibility for us.
- —Guest Ronald
you are not thinking
- Guttenburgs movable type printing press has to be the absolute most important invention forever !! Without the printing press it would have taken eons to progress to someting such as harnessing hydro power, steam or electricity thus the industrial revolution ad infinitum.
- —Guest charles simkovich
- Without the plough man wouldn't have enough food or time on his hands to sit about and think about how to invent anything. he would either have starved or at best stayed as a hunter gatherer and lived a day to day existence just striving to get enough to eat. So not much else would have come about.Starving man = a starved brain without the energy to invent.
- —Guest Rab
- I think that the Naobot is the best invention ever because it helps children with autism........!!!!!!!
- —Guest sassy
penicillin isn't an invention
- penicillin is a discovery of a chemical compound... it's like saying carbon is the best invention. it just sounds absurd. and what about the invention of Alternating Current by nikola tesla?
- —Guest Zach
wire for electricity nd signal passage
- hi guys i think the basic thing for inventing all big inventions is wire ie copper or any for communication or power transfer nd hats off to the great people who invented them ,v shud also appreciate those took initiotions fr inventng bt the world is praising only one name , nt those who got the idea and failed
- —Guest prem suresh @andhra india
- this invention saved man's energy and time and has made life more easier n comfortable for mankind
- —Guest analeigh
- I would have to say penicillin As it has saved countless lives to this day who know's if it was'nt thanks to Alexander.
- —Guest manesh Patel
- We do not need money. Simple trading would do the trick. In fact, our society would be much better off without it.
- —Guest To Moneylovers,
- Got to have glue people. i need to use 25 more characters....
- —Guest CCCCCCC
- I think a very important invention is the running water/plumbing system. Without it, we could not use toilets, showers,sinks,etc. as effectively.
- —Guest I love horses!
- Use a ship, dude. I mean really do you think you can only use an airplane???
- —Guest Elizabeth
- Our Saviour and Lord was not an invention. He is an all-powerful being that was and is and is to come. In other words, he just is. He always existed. There was no beginning and will be no end of Him.
- —Guest Caroline
isnt it obvious?
- seriously? the greatest invention in history is language! without it, no person could communicate to another and therfore, could not create other inventions that require the help of communications
- —Guest camo
- Without money my life would be useless. Plus who wouldn't want the invention of money?!!
- —Guest Alyssa