From the article: Top 10 Inventions
What gadget can you not live without? Or what invention do you think made the greatest impact on history? And Why?
- Changed Class Culture by providing potential Mobility/Transport from water to surface in all countries for an Individual to many Persons
- —Guest Jack Ryan
- I think the bicycle was a very influential invention. The airplane and the automobile have been mentioned but the airplane and automobile where invented by people who learned mechanical skills from working on bicycles. The wright brothers owned a bicycle shop, and the Duryeas brothers who built the first automobile where also bicycle mechanics. Plus many people around the world today still use the bicycle as their main source of transportation. The bicycle is also one of the most efficient forms of transportation, as far as energy used per distance traveled.
- Teslars ac is the greates invention. Your compters, machines need it to start the prosess of all things
- —Guest minnie
- Controversial, and I wouldn't say my favorite, but it has completely changed the way we think about and deal with wars, and is probably the most powerful thing humans have ever created. If we're talking about the biggest invention, it should be on the list.
- —Guest Ashley
i would like to invent a security camera
- Because it is very useful in this our crime commiting society
- —Guest miracle
- i think the best invention is the security camera without it we wouldnt have been able to solve all these crimes.. for e.g the boston bombing suspect's face is clear as a picture everywhere in the world. well done humanity well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest nathan
2 I can think
- These 2 have to be on the list: Spectacles - a person needing vision correction could not agree less. They are magic glasses. Airoplanes - nothing amazes more the fact that man can fly
- —Guest Ashok
The reason your reading this...
- Think about it, we need Internet, I think the use of Internet connection is better than any invention because we wouldn't be able to access this page for example. The reason the Internet or wireless communication was created was more for war purposes but it has became a great accessibility for us.
- —Guest Ronald
you are not thinking
- Guttenburgs movable type printing press has to be the absolute most important invention forever !! Without the printing press it would have taken eons to progress to someting such as harnessing hydro power, steam or electricity thus the industrial revolution ad infinitum.
- —Guest charles simkovich
- Without the plough man wouldn't have enough food or time on his hands to sit about and think about how to invent anything. he would either have starved or at best stayed as a hunter gatherer and lived a day to day existence just striving to get enough to eat. So not much else would have come about.Starving man = a starved brain without the energy to invent.
- —Guest Rab
- I think that the Naobot is the best invention ever because it helps children with autism........!!!!!!!
- —Guest sassy
penicillin isn't an invention
- penicillin is a discovery of a chemical compound... it's like saying carbon is the best invention. it just sounds absurd. and what about the invention of Alternating Current by nikola tesla?
- —Guest Zach
wire for electricity nd signal passage
- hi guys i think the basic thing for inventing all big inventions is wire ie copper or any for communication or power transfer nd hats off to the great people who invented them ,v shud also appreciate those took initiotions fr inventng bt the world is praising only one name , nt those who got the idea and failed
- —Guest prem suresh @andhra india
- this invention saved man's energy and time and has made life more easier n comfortable for mankind
- —Guest analeigh
- I would have to say penicillin As it has saved countless lives to this day who know's if it was'nt thanks to Alexander.
- —Guest manesh Patel
1-15 of 76Next