- I second your opinion guys. Had same experience with Davison. Bad company. Nothing straight. Lots of brain washing. Avoid.
- —Guest JP
Idea Design Studio
- They provided fantastic design and marketing materials. Helped with discount patent fees and even provide a system to present your idea to companies.
- —Guest Frank
need a question answer....
- the president made a statement about helping inventors....get new invention out.does that help inventors now? because i'm dealing with "invents company"???
- —Guest curtis
can I trust?
- can I trust Invents company?! they claim to have brought out the tipsy turvy and ped egg and many other similar inventions! but they've been a company since feb.2011!! anyone?!
- —Guest Maria
Davison is BAD BUSINESS
- I had a talk with Davison and they sent me literature. I could tell from the get go they were full of CRAP!! It was too easy to talk with them and i never got any "straight" answers. I still have 5 inventions already made up just have to find an investor. It wont be Davison!!!!
- —Guest Rocco
LOOKING FOR REPETABLE INVENTOER
- i AM CONCERNED THAT DAVISON IS TRYING TO SCAM ME..i TOLD THEM ABOUT A GREAT INVENTION THEY SAID IT GOT ACCEPTED TO BE LOOKED AT BY 8 GUY'S IN BIG CORRP..THEN I GAVE MY OTHER INVENTION TO IDEA DESIGN STUDIO THEY WANT 400 DALLOARS AND SAID THEY CAN HAVE MY IDEA MANUFAUCTURED IT 8 DAY'S THEY SAID IT WAS APROVED AND NOW THE NEED 300.93 DOLLARS .MARVAN ACTS SO NICE TO ME HE SAY'S HE REALLY WANTS TO HELP ME BECOME SUCCESSFUL HAVE I BEEN SCAMED..PLEASE TELL ME.AND CAN THEY USE MY IDEA'S NOW CAN I STILL SHOW THEM TO A REPITABLE BUISNESS IF THEY ARE SCAMS OR AM I BINDED TO THEM BY CONTRACT..PLEASE HELP..THESE GUY'S ARE VERY CONVINCING.TRYIING TO ACT LIKE THEY CARE I TOLD THEM I LIVE PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK..HE EVEN ASKED ME WHAT MY MOTIVATIONS WAS.. ARE THESE GUY'S BOTH SCAMS THANK -U JODI IF YES CAN I SHOW MY IDEA TO SOMEONE REPATABLE OR DID I LOSE IT WITH THEM JODI BUCCAFURRI
- —Guest JODI BUCCAFURRI
No good companies exist
- ...it's obvious from all the responses here...that NO trustworthy companies exist. Nobody here has recommended a company !
- —Guest Realist
What company do u recommend
- I have already spent 3,500 with idea design studio to receive 3 pages and a bootleg webpage. What companies are not scams
- —Guest Confused
Avoid ALL invention companies
- I did a ton of research for a long time and finally settled with Davison out of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. They charged me $8,000 and it took 9 months for them to allegedly present my idea to a company. They called me and said it was unsuccessful. I asked "who did you talk to?" They wouldnt say. I asked "what were their objections?". They said "the company isn't required to give us a reason. We can present to another company for $400. Are you kidding me? And you guys are supposed to be reputable? My invention consisted of plastic and rubber. No batteries, no electrical components and no mechanical components. So what took 9 months and what did I pay for? The contract states it doesn't cover patent fees. So they took my money to fund their stupid multimillion dollar "inventionland" office. They are good for nothing!
- —Guest Nick2012
Invention Help Companies
- I hired Davison (Invention Help Company) in 2007 after receiving my patent through an attorney. The attorney fees came to around $5,000. I did the search myself to save a couple thousand. I have laid out over $15,000 with Davison and have gotten a lousy 37 second video and low quality prototype. They have yet to secure a company to license and manufacture my product. They are a legit company though as is InventHelp. Good luck to you all!
- —Guest Telecover
- I have an idea for a simple invention, Who can I trust?
- —Guest snick2u
recommended inventor services
- please someone provide response with known reliable services
- —Guest randy abercrombie
- NO ONE TELLS YOU. The first thing to do is pay for a full search, in UK about £800 you will then know if your idea has any future, most Company's will fleece you for expensive marketing pics etc, leaving search til last. You can put in your own Patent claim initially & once search has been done then pay a patent attorney which will cost you another £2,000 approx. (UK) Why don't people give costs on these sites? A good Company UK 'InventionsUK' straight talking tells you as it is.
- i would like to find out what company can trusted with my invention?
- —Guest keith holmes
- I need recommendations for good invention companies that can help me patent and sell my invention.
- —Guest Jose