- where can I get the best help in the DFW area. I need help so I don't get awholed of some scammer
- —Guest Rich
how do i get help
- i went to an interview with an inventor company and everything seemed ligit, they promised me me they were going to do everything for me patent search, prototype,find buyers for my product and that i didn't need to worry about paying anything because they will be paid 10% of the profit for helping me so i believed them to be truthful but when it came down to the second interveiw at fisrt it was , i neeed 500 dollars which i told them in the 1st. interview (thank you for covering the costs because i dont't have money i'm broke). so i'm like what the ... a week went by and i called the man whom i've been speaking with all the time his name john olson at invents company,llc thats their name ,at 1200 harger road, suite 720 oak brook ill. so when i call for a 2nd time to tell him i have some of the money that i will soon have the full amount of 500 he then told me make sure to add 290 dollars and put it on a credit card......, i'm dooped,now im scared they said $12,790 i have to pay?.
- —Guest punkinlily
The Best - The Mars Rising Network
- I have completed 3 projects with The Mars Rising Network over the last 18 months and I have had my patent work done and found 2 companies willing to license my inventions. I highly recommend them and you can find my testimonial on the website as well. By the way their pricing is lowest I have found in the country with personal service. Call them for a consultation and find out for yourself.
IDEA DESIGN STUDIO in Miami, FL
- Davison had too many lawsuits, and too issues with the BBB, plus they wanted over 10k (though they didnt tell me that upfront!) I went with IDS, they got my 3D prototype, marketing and patent done for under 5k. I dealt with Marvin Powell lll, he's pretty straight forward, so far things have happend just as he said they would. I had a chane to reach him during a South Beach vacation, nice guy, Im looking forward to starting a second project with him, he's not the owner, but he's pretty high up there.
- —Guest Daylon B
Idea Design Studio
- I've been working Marvin, he's been great, straightforward and consistent......my kinda guy!
- —Guest Mike J
lambert and lambert
- They are legitt company. . All they ask for is 200 dollors for processing fees. After that they dont get paid until you do.
- —Guest parnell26
- Crooks, Run!Total scam.From former sucker.Do not give up any of your hard earned money,it's total rip-off.Beware
- —Guest Gerry
- The Mars Rising Network 888-627-7747 DAWN - The lady (Dawn) is an intelligent lady. Dawn works as an assistant to the owner of the company. After a few moments when asked if she was just an answering service when I called on the weekend she also released that she was the owners/inventor assistant. At that point I started to explain what my reasons for calling were using causality with the appropriate analogies relating to the reason for the call. A specific point was that I have access to the proper legal assistance wherein I can make Iron-clad agreements with who I do business with. I always like to let whomever I am doing business with know in advance that my contracts are necessary to sign in order for them to do business with me. From that moment and during that moment the conversation stopped being a dialogue and became an act of belligerence on both of our parts as we both acted like two two year olds that needed to get some sleep. I will not speak again with them.
- —Guest inventor
The Mars Rising Network
- I just had them do a 3 D Animation video and Executive summary and use their website of manufactures and distributors to find a licensing agreement. They are doing my patent work as well. I highly recommend their services.
- —Guest Mike V.
- do not go with any of these companies find an investor or a group of them that believe in your product ant they will make it happen1!!
- —Guest fcantu7
- Idea Design Studios...they are the real deal..Marvin Powell III was a formr NFL player as was his father. I've gotten to know him in my invention process and the team..3700.00 patent search in process and were off..great work and I do all the communication with potential buyers....NO BULL
- —Guest susan
- I just payed 2700.00 to ideadesignstudio today Marvin was so convincing ... did I just get ripped off? Can they deliver? I'm living pay check to paycheck and this was a huge financial risk... was I wrong? My email is email@example.com someone please tell me I didn't just take food out of my children's mouth's
- —Guest bec
- does anyone know about innovate-design.co.uk?? can anyone recommande this uk company!!
I FOUND A GREAT INVENTOR SERVICES COMPAN
- I have had my invention assistance thorugh The Mars Rising Network.com.....they have great pricing and are honest with their business practice...888-627-7747.../they have hundreds of testimonials and personal attention is what they provide.
- —Guest Steven H
- I second your opinion guys. Had same experience with Davison. Bad company. Nothing straight. Lots of brain washing. Avoid.
- —Guest JP